About Des Moines Legacy FoundationVision Statement: Together, with you, we can build a brighter future through parks, recreation, and senior services in the Des Moines community.
- Improve, and create community and park and recreation services
- Promote interest in and opportunities for charitable giving
- A positive force in providing tools to assist the changing needs of our community.
- To enhance services for all ages
WHAT WILL BE YOUR LEGACY?
Des Moines Legacy Foundation Brochure
WAYS YOU CAN Support our Vision and Mission
- Volunteer with the Des Moines Legacy Foundation
- Make a tax deductible donation to the Des Moines Legacy Foundation, tax id-91-2019863
- Employer Corporate Match Program
- List the Des Moines Legacy Foundation as a Beneficiary in your will or life insurance policy
- IRA's and Annuities
- A donation in memory of a loved one to parks, recreation or senior services
- Donate art, jewelry, auction items for our two big auction events
- Donation of real estate, bonds, or stocks
- Help weed at Sonju Community Garden
- Ivy pulling parties at our community parks
2015 Board of Directors:
President- Gene Achziger
Vice President- Yvonne Nutting
Treasurer- Hallie Marks
Secretary- Patrice Thorell